White Garlic Pizza Sauce
This white pizza sauce packs tons of flavor from a whole head of roasted garlic and lots of salty parmesan. Smooth, creamy, and completely dreamy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: enough for 1 pizza 1x
- Category: sauce
- Method: stovetop
- 1 small head of Roasted Garlic
- 2 TBS unsalted butter
- 2 TBS all purpose flour
- 1/4 C whole milk
- 1/4 grated Parmesan
- 1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, then whisk in the flour. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes until the butter/flour mixture turns light brown.
- Whisk in the milk and cook for another minute or two until the mixture has thickened.
- Squeeze the cloves from the head of roasted garlic into the mixture, add the nutmeg, and stir. Turn off the heat stir in the Parmesan. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Keywords: white sauce, white pizza sauce, garlic sauce