Smoked Almond Romesco Sauce
A smoky, tangy sauce to serve with steak, grilled tuna, or as a spread on sandwiches.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- 8 oz jarred roasted red peppers
- 3/4 C salted, smoked almonds
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 TBS tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp smoked hot paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 2 TBS sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp honey + more to taste
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine.
- With the food processor running, stream in the olive oil.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary — sometimes, depending on how sweet the roasted red peppers are, I like to add an additional squeeze of honey.
Keywords: quick romesco sauce, easy romesco sauce, almond romesco sauce, smoked almond recipe